JM Logistics fully implements comprehensive cargo handling, both in export and import. We guarantee your company assistance in finding a specially tailored variant of transport in sea freight, and we will take care of completing all the formalities necessary for the proper transport of any cargo. We accept orders for all types of cargo, both full-container (FCL), general cargo (LCL), dangerous (ADR), including ISO tanks, flexitanks or oversized ones.
For sea shipments, we use our windows to the world, such as the ports of Gdansk, Gdynia and Szczecin. In addition, we provide sea freight in many European ports such as ports of Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Great Britain and other.
We provide an offer that is fully personalized to your needs. We are constantly researching and analyzing the maritime transport market where, in turn, we negotiate rates, thanks to which our offer successfully competes with others. From the moment we receive the order, we place great emphasis on the reliability and rapid flow of information about the current location and status of the load.
Our offer includes:
- professional handling of cargo in import, export and transit.
- we carry out the shipment of each item in a full-container form FCL, general LCL, oversized etc.
- we specialize in shipments of goods in ISO tank containers. We transport ADR goods, food and technical products providing appropriate equipment for the transport of particular goods.
- in hand with ISO tank containers we organize shipments in single and multi-layer flexitanks. The simplicity and convenience of using flexitanks provides significantly lower transport costs for technical and food products.
- We effectively carry out cargo transport basing our cooperation with the largest shipowners and sea operators. We provide shipments to most of the world ports based on Incoterms delivery terms.